HIGHLIGHTS: Here are some random facts for you. By age 70, your body has shed 105 pounds of skin. If you took one flight a day, the odds are you wouldn't be in a fatal crash for 55,000 years. And PABLO ESCOBAR made the first eight "Forbes"billionaire lists . . . right up until he was killed in 1993.
FULL STORY: Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. By age 70, your body has shed 105 pounds of skin.
2. 40% of people are afraid of flying . . . which might be the most disproportionate fear based on the risk. If you took one flight a day, the odds are you wouldn't be in a fatal crash for 55,000 years.
3. The world's shortest commercial flight is between two islands in northern Scotland. The flight is 1.7 miles and the official time is two minutes . . . but takes closer to 47 seconds.
4. Beverly Hills was named after Beverly Farms, Massachusetts. That was named after Beverley, Yorkshire, England. And that town was named in 700 A.D. because of a colony of beavers. So Beverly Hills is named after medieval English beavers.
5. PABLO ESCOBAR was on the first "Forbes" billionaires list in 1987 thanks to the $3 billion he'd made from his cocaine empire. He also made the list for the next seven years . . . right up until he was killed in 1993.