Five Random Facts For Tuesday
1. You can't legally buy fireworks in Florida . . . unless you're using them for pest control. So when people buy fireworks in Florida, they have to sign a form that says they're using them for agricultural reasons.
2. If MEL BROOKS wins one more Oscar, he'll be the first person to win a double EGOT . . . that would be two Emmys, two Grammys, two Oscars, and two Tonys.
3. Each airline spends an average of $1.2 million a year in fuel because of the weight of every passenger's cell phone. They also spend $5.7 million in fuel because of the weight of magazines, and $7 million because of iPads.
4. Butter is BACK. This year the average American will eat 5.6 pounds of butter, or about 22.5 sticks. That's the most since World War Two.
5. Domino's and Pizza Hut are luxury items in Japan . . . a large pizza costs around $35.