Five Random Facts For Wednesday
1. Hurricanes with female names kill about TWICE as many people as hurricanes with male names. And it may be because we're all SEXIST . . . as in, we don't take female hurricanes as seriously, and don't take the right precautions.
2. People spent 2.4 billion hours watching OTHER PEOPLE play video games online last year. That's up from 1.3 billion hours in 2012.
3. The majority of suicides happen between midnight and 4:00 A.M. . . . with 16% of all suicides happening between 2:00 A.M. and 2:59 A.M.
4. A can of Coke is 90% water . . . a can of Diet Coke is 99% water.
5. Clownfish . . . like the ones in "Finding Nemo" . . . can change from male-to-female if they need to, for reproduction. So in the movie, once Nemo's mother was killed, his father would've grown female sex organs and started reproducing . . . with Nemo.