Here are a few random facts for you. Only one in 25 bank robberies turn violent. FedEx would've gone under in the 1970s, but the founder gambled the company's last $5,000 in Vegas and won enough to cover their bills. And health care CEOs got paid more than any other CEOs in the U.S. last year . . . an average salary of $12.3 million.
1. Violence is actually pretty rare in bank robberies . . . it only happens about one out of 25 times. Most of the time a robber hands the teller a note, gets the money, and leaves.
2. FedEx almost went under back in the '70s in their early years . . . they only had $5,000 in the bank and needed to pay off $24,000. They're still around because the founder took the last $5,000 to Vegas, gambled it on blackjack, and won $27,000.
3. The reason Hitler shaved his mustache down to a square is because he had trouble fitting a regular mustache into a gas mask. Although he didn't invent the look or anything. It's the 'toothbrush' moustache, and it was made popular by Charlie Chaplin.
4. Cats are the only domesticated animal never mentioned in the Bible. Dogs are mentioned 14 times.
5. Want to know why your health care is so expensive? For the fifth time in six years, in 2013, health care CEOs were paid more than any other CEOs in the U.S. . . . an average salary of $12.3 million. That's up 13% from 2012.